Top 10 Quotes of Shakuntala Devi - Shakuntala Devi Quotes & sayings - Shakuntala Devi Quotes in English - Inspirational Quotes by Shakuntala Devi


Shakuntala Devi (4 November 1929 – 21 April 2013) was an Indian mathematician, writer and mental calculator, popularly known as the "Human Computer". Her talent earned her a place in the 1982 edition of The Guinness Book of World Records. Here are some famous quotes of Shakuntala Devi.

Best Quotes of Shakuntala Devi:

1. " If you do not use a muscle or any part of the body, it tends to become atrophic. So is the case with the brain. The more you use it, the better it becomes. "
- Shakuntala Devi

2. "Without mathematics, there's nothing you can do. Everything around you is mathematics. Everything around you is numbers."
- Shakuntala Devi

3. " I relax completely when I'm at rest. I don't think of numbers; I don't think of work."
- Shakuntala Devi

4. "Education is not just about going to school and getting a degree. It's about widening your knowledge and absorbing the truth about life."
- Shakuntala Devi

5. "Why do children dread mathematics? Because of the wrong approach. Because it is looked at as a subject."
- Shakuntala Devi

6. "I haven't had any formal education. Through the grace of god, I am gifted in mathematics and the English language."
- Shakuntala Devi

7. "Numbers have life; they're not just symbols on paper. "
- Shakuntala Devi

8. "You develop a sympathy for all human beings when you travel a lot. "
- Shakuntala Devi

9. "I cannot transfer my abilities to anyone, but I can think of quicker ways with which to help people develop numerical aptitude."
- Shakuntala Devi

10. "Nobody challenges me. I challenge myself."
- Shakuntala Devi

I hope you like these quotes, please share these quotes with your friends & relatives. Please comment below which is your favorite quote.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lord Shiva Quotes In English - Maha Shivaratri Special Quotes - 35 Best Quotes of Lord Shiva - Lord Shiva Caption For Instagram - Positive Quotes of Lord Shiva - Happy Shivaratri 2022 Quotes

25 BEST KRISHNA QUOTES - BHAGAVAT GITA QUOTES - POSITIVE QUOTES OF LORD KRISHNA

Top 10 Quotes of P V Sindhu - P V Sindhu Inspirational Quotes - P V Sindhu Quotes In English - P V Sindhu Motivational Quotes