Top 10 Quotes of P V Sindhu - P V Sindhu Inspirational Quotes - P V Sindhu Quotes In English - P V Sindhu Motivational Quotes


PV Sindhu is a badminton player from India. Sindhu was born on July 5, 1995, in Hyderabad, India. She began playing badminton when she was eight years old. She later joined the academy of coach Pullela Gopichand. Sindhu began her career by winning titles in the Under10 and Under13 divisions. She won gold at the Asian Junior Championships in 2012. PV Sindhu, who is 24 years old, has been unstoppable since then. In August 2019, she became the first Indian woman to win a gold medal at the Badminton World Championships.

PV Sindhu's journey has been difficult. Despite numerous obstacles, she never gave up hope and remained committed to her objectives. Sindhu's quotes will certainly motivate you.

1. "Win or lose, I always focus only on giving my 100 percent."

2. “There will be many obstacles in the pursuit of your dreams. I had long hours of training, balancing studies and badminton.”

3. “You win some and lose some. It's all part of the game. You have to take it in a very positive way.”

4. “The key is not being overconfident. You should not think that because I'm a top-ranked player, I will win this game. You have to be focused.”

5. “The greatest asset is a strong mind. If I know someone is training harder than I am I have no excuses.”

6. "My period days didn't make me falter: they made me more determined to pursue my dreams."

7. “In my early years, I would travel 56 km from home to the training institute and back every single day.”

8. "I prepare the same for every opponent."

9. "It takes years of practice to become a World No. 1 or 2."

10. "Your dreams are what define your individuality. They have the power to give you wings and make you fly high."

I hope you like these quotes, please share these quotes with your friends & relatives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25 BEST KRISHNA QUOTES - BHAGAVAT GITA QUOTES - POSITIVE QUOTES OF LORD KRISHNA

25 BEST BILL GATES QUOTES ABOUT SUCCESS - BILL GATES QUOTES IN ENGLISH - TOP BILL GATES QUOTES ON SUCCESS - BILL GATES QUOTES ABOUT LIFE

Lord Shiva Quotes In English - Maha Shivaratri Special Quotes - 35 Best Quotes of Lord Shiva - Lord Shiva Caption For Instagram - Positive Quotes of Lord Shiva - Happy Shivaratri 2022 Quotes