30 Best Quotes of Michael Phelps - Michael Phelps Quotes on Success - Michael Phelps Inspiration - Michael Phelps Swimming Quotes - Michael Phelps Quotes in English


Michael Fred Phelps II, best known as Michael Phelps, is a former American competitive Olympic swimmer who holds the record for most medals won (28).

Michael Phelps, a swimming legend, has the most gold medals in Olympic history, with 23. Since the 2004 Athens Olympics, Phelps has set the bar in the Olympics.

Michael is the world record holder in the men's 400-meter individual medley, long course 200-meter freestyle, 100-meter and 200-meter butterfly, and 200-meter individual medley. Michael Phelps set these records because he was determined to do so. This is frequently the case in everything he does. Here are some well-known Michael Phelps quotes to motivate you to reach your goals.Michael Phelps motivational quotes, legendary Olympic sayings, and a list of great champion quotations will all be included in this collection of quotes. They also cover Michael Phelps quotes on repetition and its benefits, as well as swimming team quotes, perseverance quotes, sports quotations, and how Michael Phelps comments on perseverance and its benefits aid others.

Here is a collection of Michael Phelps quotations that might serve as motivation for your thoughts.

Best Quotes of Michael Phelps:

1.“Records are always made to be broken no matter what they are. Anybody can do anything that they set their mind to.”

- Michael Phelps


2. “You can’t put a limit to anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.”

- Michael Phelps


3. “There are always going to be obstacles that come in your way, stay positive.”

- Michael Phelps


4. “When I feel tired, I just think about how great I will feel once I finally reach my goal.”

- Michael Phelps


5.“If you want to be the best, you have to do things that other people aren’t willing to do.”

- Michael Phelps


6. “It was crazy, if you think about it, if you have a goal that’s so high, that’s so far away that nobody really dreams of a goal like that, all of those little things play such a huge role.”

- Michael Phelps, on his diet


7. “I felt I had unfinished business. I didn’t want to have that ‘what if’ moment 20 years down the road, where I think back and wonder ‘why didn’t I swim one more Olympics?’”

- Michael Phelps, on why he returned for 2014 Olympics


8. “If you say 'can’t' you’re restricting what you can do or ever will do.”

- Michael Phelps


9. “You have to have a dream so that you can get up in the morning.”

- Michael Phelps


10. “If you’re not serious about training, conditioning, and practice. You’re not serious about being your best.”

- Michael Phelps


11. “I wouldn’t say anything is impossible. I think that everything is possible as long as you put your mind to it and put the work and time into it.”

- Michael Phelps


12. "I think goals should never be easy, they should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time.”

- Michael Phelps


13. “I found something I love and never gave up!”

- Michael Phelps


14. “Things won’t go perfect. It’s all about how you adapt from those things and learn from mistakes.”

- Michael Phelps


15. "I won't predict anything historic. But nothing is impossible."

- Michael Phelps


16. "It’s been a part of my life for so long, so walking away will be weird, but it’s something that I’m ready for."

- Michael Phelps, on his retirement


17. "I've always been fortunate in that I've been able to put myself in my own zone and relax. It comes naturally. I'm lucky to be that way."

- Michael Phelps


18. "I’m doing it to have fun and because I love it. In Mesa, I felt like a kid down there swimming in a summer league meet. That’s something I haven’t had in awhile."

- Michael Phelps, on coming out of retirement


19. “Dream as big as you can dream, and anything is possible.”

- Michael Phelps


20. “Maybe since 2008, I haven’t felt this good swimming races back to back to back.”

- Michael Phelps, after his comeback


21. "Swimming is normal for me. I'm relaxed. I'm comfortable, and I know my surroundings. It's my home.”

- Michael Phelps


22. "Being compared to Ian Thorpe, that could be one of the greatest compliments you could ever get in swimming - being compared to him and Mark Spitz."

- Michael Phelps


23. "I have the opportunity to be part of swimming history. To take the sport to a new level would be an honor for me. There's no better time to try this than now."

- Michael Phelps


24. "My swimming career might be over, but I have the future ahead of me to turn the page and start whenever I want. It’s not the end of a career. It’s the beginning of a new journey."

- Michael Phelps, after his final retirement, an interview with NBC


25. "People say to me, You’re so lucky. You get to see the world. But I don’t. I go to the hotel and the pools and back again. That’s it."

- Michael Phelps


26. “The night before my first Olympic race in Athens, I could see myself in a movie.”

- Michael Phelps, 'Beneath The Surface: My Story'


27. “Swimming is more than a once-every-four-years sport. My goal is to bring attention to swimming – to give it some personality.”

- Michael Phelps


28. “With so many people saying it couldn’t be done, all it takes is an imagination.”

- Michael Phelps


29. “Every day after I wake up, I think, ‘Wait… this can’t be real; I’m still going to wake up.'”

- Michael Phelps


30. “It’s cool just because I’ve had this dream of changing the sport of swimming and it’s finally happening.”

- Michael Phelps

I hope you like these quotes, please share these quotes with your friends & relatives. Please comment below which is your favorite quote.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25 BEST KRISHNA QUOTES - BHAGAVAT GITA QUOTES - POSITIVE QUOTES OF LORD KRISHNA

25 BEST BILL GATES QUOTES ABOUT SUCCESS - BILL GATES QUOTES IN ENGLISH - TOP BILL GATES QUOTES ON SUCCESS - BILL GATES QUOTES ABOUT LIFE

Lord Shiva Quotes In English - Maha Shivaratri Special Quotes - 35 Best Quotes of Lord Shiva - Lord Shiva Caption For Instagram - Positive Quotes of Lord Shiva - Happy Shivaratri 2022 Quotes