15 Best Quotes of Mary Kom - Mary Kom Quotes in English - Mary Kom Famous Quotes - Motivational & Positive Quotes of Mary Kom


Chungneijang Mary Kom Hmangte, also known as Mary Kom, is an Indian Olympic boxer who was born in Manipur. She is the only female boxer to have won the World Amateur Boxing Championship six times, and she is the only female boxer to have won a medal in each of the seven world championships.

Chungneijang Mangte Mary Kom was up in an impoverished Manipuri family, spending the majority of her youth helping her parents in the jhum (slash and burn agriculture) fields and caring for her younger siblings. During her childhood, she was inspired by Muhammad Ali videos on television, which ignited her interest in boxing.

Here is a collection of Mary Kom quotations that might serve as motivation for your thoughts.

Best Quotes of Mary Kom:

1. “ Never buy gold, simply earn it.”

2. “Don’t give up as there is always a next time.”

3. “What you sow, you will reap. What I sow, I will reap.”

4. “Don’t let anyone tell you are weak because you are a women.”

5. “Hard times have abandoned you, good times lie in wait for you.”

6. “I do not only rely on my technique or strength but also on my mind.”

7. “In sportsperson’s life, pressure is always there; you have to learn to deal with it.”

8. “A country like India has a lot of potential. My life is my message-Nothing is Impossible.”

9. “If I, being a mother of two, can win a medal, so can you all. Take me as an example and don’t give up.”

10. “People used to say that boxing is for men and not for women, and I thought I will show them some day. I promise myself and I proved myself.”

11. “I expect racial discrimination to reduce as our people win medals for the country."

12. “It has been a tough journey. I carried on with the support of family and friends. Despite the loss today, I am satisfied with the way I performed."

13. “If I, being a mother of two, can win a medal, so can you all. Take me as an example and don`t give up."

14. “Like every other athlete, I always dreamt of playing at the Olympics, and it feels really good to see that dream materialize."

15. “It's a punishment game... only two boxers get in the ring. So when we get in the ring and we're not angry, then you're not a real boxer."

I hope you like these quotes, please share these quotes with your friends & relatives. Please comment below which is your favorite quote.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25 BEST KRISHNA QUOTES - BHAGAVAT GITA QUOTES - POSITIVE QUOTES OF LORD KRISHNA

25 BEST BILL GATES QUOTES ABOUT SUCCESS - BILL GATES QUOTES IN ENGLISH - TOP BILL GATES QUOTES ON SUCCESS - BILL GATES QUOTES ABOUT LIFE

Lord Shiva Quotes In English - Maha Shivaratri Special Quotes - 35 Best Quotes of Lord Shiva - Lord Shiva Caption For Instagram - Positive Quotes of Lord Shiva - Happy Shivaratri 2022 Quotes