TOP 25 CRISTIANO RONALDO MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES - CRISTIANO RONALDO QUOTES & SAYINGS - CRISTIANO RONALDO QUOTES IN ENGLISH


 Cristiano Ronaldo was regarded as one of the best footballers of his generation. José Dinis Aveiro, Ronaldo's father, worked as the equipment manager for the local team Andorinha. Cristiano's name was changed to Ronaldo in honour of his father's favourite movie actor, Ronald Reagan, who was president of the United States at the time of Cristiano's birth. Cristiano Ronaldo Quotes can help you stay motivated in life and on the field. 


1. "I'm living a dream I never want to wake up from."

- Cristiano Ronaldo.


2. "When you lose a person you love so much, surviving the loss is difficult."

- Cristiano Ronaldo.


3. "I still learn, but I think it's the best thing in life to have a kid."

- Cristiano Ronaldo.


4. "I think sometimes the best training is to rest."

- Cristiano Ronaldo.


5. "I don't have to show anything to anyone there is nothing to prove."

- Cristiano Ronaldo.


6. "We cannot live being obsessed with what other people think about us. It's impossible to live like that. Not even God managed to please the entire world."

- Cristiano Ronaldo.


7. "Why lie? I’m not going to be a hypocrite and say the opposite of what I think, like some others do."

- Cristiano Ronaldo.


8. "I'm not going to change the world. You're not going to change the world. But we can help - we can all help."

- Cristiano Ronaldo.


9. "I don't like being alone."

- Cristiano Ronaldo.


10. "We should make the most of life, enjoy it because that’s the way it is!"

- Cristiano Ronaldo.


11. "I never promise anything. I don't promise anything to my mum. I don't promise anything to the supporters."

- Cristiano Ronaldo.


12. "If we can’t help our family, who are going to help."

- Cristiano Ronaldo.


13. "We don't want to tell our dreams. We want to show them."

- Cristiano Ronaldo.


14. "It is my conviction that here are no limits to learning, and that it can never stop, no matter what our age."

- Cristiano Ronaldo.


15. "Scoring goals is a great feeling, but the most important thing to me is that the team is successful."

- Cristiano Ronaldo.


16. "I see football as an art and all players are artists. If you are a top artist the last thing you would do is paint a picture somebody else has already painted."

- Cristiano Ronaldo.


17. "I don’t want to be compared to anyone – I’d like to impose my own style of play and do the best for myself and for the club here."

- Cristiano Ronaldo.


18. "It doesn't matter if it's a simple goal from close range a long shot or a dribble around several players, I just love to score all goals."

- Cristiano Ronaldo.


19. "I want to consistently play well and win titles. I’m only at the beginning."

- Cristiano Ronaldo.


20. "In football, I don't have a lot of friends. The people who I really trust, there are not many... Most of the time, I'm alone."

- Cristiano Ronaldo.


21. "I love Manchester. Everyone knows that - I have said it many times. Manchester is in my heart."

- Cristiano Ronaldo.


22. "I have my flaws too, but I am a professional who doesn’t like to miss or lose."

- Cristiano Ronaldo.


23. "I'm proud to play for Real Madrid because I have fun; when you no longer have fun it's a sign that it's time to leave. For now though, I'm happy here at the greatest club in the world."

- Cristiano Ronaldo.


24. "Without football, my life is worth nothing."

- Cristiano Ronaldo.


25. "I prefer other people to make judgments about the way I play and to characterize me, rather me describe myself."

- Cristiano Ronaldo.


We hope you enjoy these Ronaldo Quotes collections. Sharing is also caring. Please consider informing your friends about us if you've found us useful. All you have to do is share these quotations to your friends and relatives.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lord Shiva Quotes In English - Maha Shivaratri Special Quotes - 35 Best Quotes of Lord Shiva - Lord Shiva Caption For Instagram - Positive Quotes of Lord Shiva - Happy Shivaratri 2022 Quotes

25 BEST KRISHNA QUOTES - BHAGAVAT GITA QUOTES - POSITIVE QUOTES OF LORD KRISHNA

Top 10 Quotes of P V Sindhu - P V Sindhu Inspirational Quotes - P V Sindhu Quotes In English - P V Sindhu Motivational Quotes