Priyanka Chopra Quotes On Success - Priyanka Chopra Motivational Quotes - Priyanka Chopra Quotes On Confidence - Priyanka Chopra Quotes On Life


Priyanka Chopra is a Bollywood actress, singer, film producer, philanthropist, and Miss World 2000 winner from India. Chopra has garnered multiple honours, including a National Film Award and five Filmfare Awards. He is one of India's highest-paid and most popular celebrities. In 2016, the Indian government awarded her the Padma Shri, the country's fourth highest civilian honour, and Time magazine named her one of the world's 100 most influential people. In 2017, Forbes named her one of the World's 100 Most Powerful Women. May her words of wisdom encourage you to be yourself and pursue your aspirations.

Priyanka Chopra Motivational Quotes

1. “I think it’s great to be flawed. I am hugely flawed, and I like it this way. That’s the fun of life.” Priyanka Chopra

2. “You fall, get up, make mistakes, learn from them, be human and be you.” Priyanka Chopra

3. “Ambition is a word associated with women negatively. People say she’s too ambitious. Why is that a bad thing?” Priyanka Chopra

4. “I’m inspired by creative people because they add the colour and the emotions to our lives.” Priyanka Chopra

5. “I believe destiny and hard work go hand in hand. I was studying to be an engineer when my mom and my brother sent my pictures for the Miss India contest. I didn’t even know about it. If that isn’t destiny, what is?” Priyanka Chopra

6. “Don’t try to squeeze into a glass slipper. Instead, shatter the glass ceiling.” Priyanka Chopra

7. “People just need to see others for what they are. They need to stop thinking that there’s an agenda behind everything.” Priyanka Chopra

8. “I am this stupid, emotional, very loyal, sort of believe-in-values-and -principles sort of girl.” Priyanka Chopra

9. “When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let people wonder how you did it.” Priyanka Chopra

10. “Be true to who you are. Be courage. Be selfless. Be love.” Priyanka Chopra

11. “You can’t control everything – you just have to do your best with every opportunity.” Priyanka Chopra

12. “My mom always said that when a woman is financially independent she has the ability to live life on her own terms.” Priyanka Chopra

13. “No matter where you go in life or who you get married to you have to be financially independent, whether you use it or not.” Priyanka Chopra

14. “You don’t know what curves life will throw at you. You should have the ability to take care of yourself and the people you love.” Priyanka Chopra

15. “Financially independence gives you the ability to protect yourself when life happens, to stand on your own feet and say alright I can do something about it without being helpless.” Priyanka Chopra

16. “Perfect is boring anyway. Flawed is good.” Priyanka Chopra

17. “Life just keeps moving. You have to keep your blinkers on. Find what you do best and keep moving.” Priyanka Chopra

18. “My family is my greatest strength and my biggest weakness.” Priyanka Chopra

19. “Any transition is easier if you believe in yourself and your talent.” Priyanka Chopra

20. “Confidence and self-belief are extremely attractive.” Priyanka Chopra

21. “No one can tell you how much you can do. You have to set your own standards.” Priyanka Chopra

22. “I want all the girls without any exception to have space for themselves where they have ample opportunities to be the woman they wish to be.” Priyanka Chopra

23. “No condition must be placed on any human being that stops them from being who they want to be. This applies to girls in India, too. It’s a small percentage of women, who are privileged to not have conditions placed on them. I’m grateful that I am in that lot.” Priyanka Chopra

24. “Work hard, stay focused, and be committed. Most often than not, you’ll come out on top.” Priyanka Chopra

25. “The one thing I wear best is my confidence. That’s what I’d recommend to everyone.” Priyanka Chopra

I hope you like these Priyanka Chopra motivational quotes, please share these quotes with your friends & relatives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lord Shiva Quotes In English - Maha Shivaratri Special Quotes - 35 Best Quotes of Lord Shiva - Lord Shiva Caption For Instagram - Positive Quotes of Lord Shiva - Happy Shivaratri 2022 Quotes

25 BEST KRISHNA QUOTES - BHAGAVAT GITA QUOTES - POSITIVE QUOTES OF LORD KRISHNA

Top 10 Quotes of P V Sindhu - P V Sindhu Inspirational Quotes - P V Sindhu Quotes In English - P V Sindhu Motivational Quotes