25 Best Quotes of Saina Nehwal - Saina Nehwal Quotes in English - Saina Nehwal Inspirational Quotes - Saina Nehwal Motivational Quotes


Saina Nehwal was born in Hisar, Haryana, India, on March 17, 1990. She is a world-renowned Indian badminton singles player. Saina is a former world No. 1 with over twenty-one international titles to her credit, including 10 Superseries wins. She is the only female player from India and the second Indian player to reach the world number one rating, following Prakash Padukone. In the Olympics, she earned a bronze medal for India. Many young badminton players look up to her as a role model and inspiration. In 2016, the Government of India (GoI) awarded her the Padma Bhushan, the country's third highest civilian honour. These motivational Saina Nehwal quotes can increase your self-esteem and confidence.

  1. “I am a huge Bollywood fan, and my favourite actor of all time is ShahRukh Khan.”
  2. “My dream is to see India as a nation of well-looked-after and respected sportspeople in all fields.”
  3. “Unlike most youngsters who have school as their second home where they meet and make friends, for me playtime has been at the Gopichand Badminton Academy in Hyderabad. When I am not playing a tournament, my days are spent at the Academy with my coaches, physiotherapists and colleagues, who are like family. We laugh and have so much fun.”
  4. “All sports should get support from the government and corporate bodies.”
  5. “I’m a normal girl. I don’t go out much, and I don’t know what is enjoyment.”
  6. “Rankings are not so important. I am only focused on winning tournaments.”
  7. “After I win a match, I celebrate it by having an ice cream.”
  8. “I have turned down so many endorsements. My phone never stops ringing.”
  9. “I do not fear anybody on the field or in society, but I fear at night when I am away from my parents. I am scared of the unknown described in horror movies.”
  10. “You can’t let the highs make you feel overconfident nor can you let the lows be a reason to dampen your spirit.”
  11. “I was written off by many as someone having mediocre talent. I faced a lot of challenges while looking for someone to coach me. I was rejected by many who thought I was lacking in talent. I am thankful to Almighty that he gave me parents who are my pillars of support and have struggled a lot to give me the life I am leading today.” 
  12. “When I started playing my mother had faith that I am going to win an Olympic one day.”
  13. “Nothing bigger than standing on the Olympic podium..It still seems like a dream, it is unbelievable.” 
  14. “I want to be the best, it’s not about the ranking, it’s about being consistent.”
  15. “My schedule is too overwhelmingly full to think about the future.”
  16. “Badminton is not popular sports in India.”
  17. “I cannot believe there is caste system in society; I cannot believe people are judged on the basis of their prosperity.”   
  18. “When I was a kid, my parents would play badminton, but I hardly joined them. I’d just pick up their racquets and fiddle around. Check out how the racquet was made… toss it around to see how light it was! At the time, I didn’t even know I’d play badminton.”
  19. “I am a human being. When you are frustrated, you do cry. It’s more than once that I cried.”
  20. “I love winning more than I love playing badminton. Winning is everything.” 
  21. “My hero is Roger Federer.”
  22. “I don’t think I have the ability or patience to teach badminton to others.
  23. “My schedule is too overwhelmingly full to think about the future.”
  24. “Badminton will gain momentum in a big manner after my win in Olympics. More players will participate in the game now.”
  25. “I think studies are really important and shouldn’t be compromised.” 
I hope you like these insprational quotes of Saina Nehwal, If you like these quotes then please share these quotes with your friends & relatives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lord Shiva Quotes In English - Maha Shivaratri Special Quotes - 35 Best Quotes of Lord Shiva - Lord Shiva Caption For Instagram - Positive Quotes of Lord Shiva - Happy Shivaratri 2022 Quotes

25 BEST KRISHNA QUOTES - BHAGAVAT GITA QUOTES - POSITIVE QUOTES OF LORD KRISHNA

Top 10 Quotes of P V Sindhu - P V Sindhu Inspirational Quotes - P V Sindhu Quotes In English - P V Sindhu Motivational Quotes