25 Best Quotes of Indira Gandhi - Inspirational Quotes Of Indira Gandhi - Indira Gandhi Famous Lines - Indira Gandhi Quotes in English

Indira Gandhi was an Indian politician who was a member of the Indian National Congress. She was India's third Prime Minister and the country's first female Prime Minister. She was India's first Prime Minister, Jawahar Lal Nehru's daughter. For her bold and fearless decisions for the country, she was dubbed the Iron Lady of India. Indira Gandhi's quotes and statements have become well-known and inspirational.

One of the most bold decisions was to go to war with Pakistan in support of East Pakistan's independence movement. During her tenure as Prime Minister, India defeated Pakistan, and East Pakistan was renamed Bangladesh. Indira Gandhi was killed by her bodyguards in October 1984. Indian was inspired by her determination and bravery. Indira Gandhi Quotes can teach us a lot. We've included some of Indira Gandhi's most famous quotes.


1."Forgiveness is a virtue of the brave."

2."Martyrdom does not end something, it only a beginning."

3."There is not love where there is no will." 

4."One must beware of ministers who can do nothing without money, and those who want to do everything with money."

5."My father was a statesman, I am a political woman. My father was a saint. I am not."

6."A nation’ s strength ultimately consists in what it can do on its own, and not in what it can borrow from others."

7."All my games were political games; I was, like Joan of Arc, perpetually being burned at the stake."

8."Anger is never without an argument, but seldom with a good one."

9."Even if I died in the service of the nation, I would be proud of it. Every drop of my blood… will contribute to the growth of this nation and to make it strong and dynamic."

10."Have a bias toward action – let’s see something happen now. You can break that big plan into small steps and take the first step right away."

11."The power to question is the basis of all human progress."

12."You must learn to be still in the midst of activity and to be vibrantly alive in repose."

13."My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; there was much less competition."

14."People tend to forget their duties but remember their rights."

15."There are two kinds of people, those who do the work and those who take the credit. Try to be in the first group; there is less competition there."

16."There exists no politician in India daring enough to attempt to explain to the masses that cows can be eaten."

17."You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist."

18."If I die a violent death, as some fear and a few are plotting, I know that the violence will be in the thought and the action of the assassins, not in my dying."

19."Winning or losing of the election is less important than strengthening the country."

20."We have to prove to the disinherited majority of the world that ecology and conservation will not work against their interest but will bring an improvement in their lives."

21."I think basically I’m lazy, but I have a housewife’s mentality when I go about my job."

22."I’m certainly not a workaholic."

23."Ability is not always gauged by examination."

24."The power to question is the basis of all human progress."

25."The people have nothing to fear of me; people have never feared me."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25 BEST KRISHNA QUOTES - BHAGAVAT GITA QUOTES - POSITIVE QUOTES OF LORD KRISHNA

25 BEST BILL GATES QUOTES ABOUT SUCCESS - BILL GATES QUOTES IN ENGLISH - TOP BILL GATES QUOTES ON SUCCESS - BILL GATES QUOTES ABOUT LIFE

Lord Shiva Quotes In English - Maha Shivaratri Special Quotes - 35 Best Quotes of Lord Shiva - Lord Shiva Caption For Instagram - Positive Quotes of Lord Shiva - Happy Shivaratri 2022 Quotes